Our Planning and Consultation Committee is responsible for putting forward the Community Council's comments, recommendations or objections on local planning issues to the Isle of Wight Council.
To view the Agenda for the next meeting, please check back soon.
To view the DRAFT Minutes for the meeting held on 4th December 2023, please check back soon.
The committee is a consultee only in respect of all planning applications received by the Isle of Wight Council. This means that elected Councillors serving on the Community Councils Planning and Consultation Committee have the opportunity to consider all plans received and to forward their recommendations to the Isle of Wight Council.
Our Planning and Consultation Committee meetings are open to the public and members of the public are entitled to attend all meetings of the council unless the council have deemed the information to be discussed as confidential.
We allow a maximum of fifteen minutes to be allocated at the beginning of the committee meeting to enable members of the public to address the council. This is the only time that members of the public can speak and cannot speak once the meeting has resumed under Standing Orders.
Current members of the Planning and Consultation Committee are:
Cllr Lowthion (Chair)
Cllr Ambrosini (Vice Chair)
- 23rd June 2022 - DID NOT MEET
- 28th July 2022 - DID NOT MEET
- 25th August 2022 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting
- 22nd September 2022 - DID NOT MEET
- 27th October 2022 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting
- 24th November 2022 - DID NOT MEET
- 15th December 2022 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting.
- 23rd February 2023 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting.
- 23rd March 2023 - DID NOT MEET
- 27th April 2023 - Please check back soon.