Our Planning and Consultation Committee is responsible for putting forward the Community Council's comments, recommendations or objections on local planning issues to the Isle of Wight Council.
The next Planning and Consultation Committee will be held on 26th May 2022 at The Pavilion, Victoria Recreation Ground, commencing at 6PM.
To view the Agenda for the above meeting, please Click Here
To view the Applications for Consideration, please Click Here
The committee is a consultee only in respect of all planning applications received by the Isle of Wight Council. This means that elected Councillors serving on the Community Councils Planning and Consultation Committee have the opportunity to consider all plans received and to forward their recommendations to the Isle of Wight Council.
Our Planning and Consultation Committee meetings are open to the public and members of the public are entitled to attend all meetings of the council unless the council have deemed the information to be discussed as confidential.
We allow a maximum of fifteen minutes to be allocated at the beginning of the committee meeting to enable members of the public to address the council. This is the only time that members of the public can speak and cannot speak once the meeting has resumed under Standing Orders.
Current members of the Planning and Consultation Committee are:
Cllr Lowthion (Chair)
Cllr Ambrosini (Vice Chair)
- 20th January 2022 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting
- 23rd December 2021 - No meeting
- 25th November 2021 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting
- 28th October 2021 - No meeting
- 23rd September 2021 - No meeting
- 26th August 2021 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting
- 22nd July 2021 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting
- 24th June 2021 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting
- 27th May 2021 - No meeting
- 29th April 2021 - Please click here to view the minutes of this meeting