A variety of local information is available from the Community Council, and you are welcome to call us for general enquiries or to view documents such as meeting agendas and minutes, or planning applications.
We are based at the Guildhall, but a staff member is available at Lord Louis Library on Wednesdays from 10am to 12pm.
You can contact the Community Council by post, telephone or email.
- The Clerk to the Community Council is Joshua Tombleson.
- Alan Tombleson is in charge of maintenance for all allotment sites and his assistant is Pete Hackett.
- Lucinda Molyneux is the Deputy Clerk.
- Laura Jones is the Assistant Clerk.
- Vikki Wright and Sheila Arnold are the Administrative Assistants.
Newport & Carisbrooke Community Council
Parish Clerk: (01983) 559119
Allotment Maintenance: 07580 032216
Parish Clerk: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT Registration No. 280765482